NOWOFLON PVDF film is available as rigid, high strength homopolymer version and as soft, flexible copolymer version as well.
NOWOFLON PVDF homopolymer film is characterised by low permeation values, i. e. excellent barrier properties, while NOWOFLON PVDF copolymer film provides the lower brittleness temperature, i. e. better cold temperature resistance.
Both NOWOFLON PVDF film types can be monoaxial oriented, where the homopolymer film generates basic piezoelectric properties.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Excellent weatherability
- Good transparency of the visible light and UV-light transmittance
- Low surface tension
- Flame resistance UL 94
- Low permeation against gases
- High chemical resistance
- Good electrical properties
- Piezoelectric properties – on request
25 - 500 μm
500 / 780 mm
179 g/m² for 100 μm