NOWOFLON ET film
NOWOFLON ET is a fluoropolymer film out of the resin ETFE, which provides outstanding properties for solar energy applications.
For photovoltaic modules this high transparent film is recommended as surface protection for front- and backsheet as well. NOWOFLON ET film features to the outside as excellent dirt repellent and to the inside with extreme bonding strength to the encapsulating film.
For solar collectors NOWOFLON ET film causes a significant increase of solar heat energy output, if it is embedded as convection barrier film, due to its extraordinary high thermo resistance.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Excellent weatherability
- High transparency also of UV light
- Self-cleaning effect due to low surface tension
- Excellent adhesion properties to EVA-encapsulation film due to special primer Treatment
- Particularly suitable for flexible applications
Film as surface protection for front- and backsheet
25 - 150 μm
150 °C long term – 230 °C short term
• DIN 4102 B1
• Classification by DIN EN 13501-1: B-s1, d0
175 g/m² at 100 μm film